Strengthen annular sealing and reduce costs while preventing liners from sliding up hole
Hold-down slips added to our advanced ECS liner packer and conventional dual-cone hanger technology reduce the risk of light liners or liners in holes deviated more than 90 degrees from sliding up hole.
- Semi-slip feature for better initial bite and better load disbursement
- Excellent circulating bypass area
- J-cage designed for automatic return to the run-in position should hanger pre-set
- Bi-directional seal-boosting packer ensures tighter seals
- Single-mandrel design and elimination of multiple casing threads reduce leak paths and lower costs
- Wellbores with up to 90 degrees of deviation
- Cost-sensitive applications with short liners
- Medium-to-heavy liner loads
The hanger is set via manipulation of the workstring and liner by right-hand rotation (1/4 turn at the tool). The packer is set following the cement job by setting down drill pipe weight on the top of the packer by using the packer setting device included in the liner running tool kit.